Appointment Confirmation, Cancellation/Missed Appointments, & Start Time
- Soflo Organizers LLC will contact you before your scheduled organization session to confirm.
- Emergencies happen. Therefore, each client receives one grac e pass per calendar year to reschedule without penalty.
- Cancellations received with less than 24 hours’ notice or no-show will have $100 deducted from their package balance, which may be waived at the discretion of Soflo Organizers LLC. Repeated cancellations will result in a disruption of services.
- Hands-on decluttering and organizing sessions begin at the scheduled time, regardless if the Client is delayed.
- The client recognizes that entering into this contract with Organizer means that Organizer may be in contact with personal items and information. The organizer agrees not to divulge any of this information and to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality and respect for the Client’s possessions and home. Soflo Organizers LLC follows the written Code of Ethics, provided by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
- A signed contract is required prior to the start of any organizing project. In some circumstances, Soflo Organizers LLC may request a deposit or a retainer before confirming appointments or providing services.
Disruption of Services
- Soflo Organizers LLC reserves the right to terminate the contract if the Client repeatedly cancels/changes appointments or engages in disruptive, threatening, or violent behavior. Disruptive is defined as hindering Soflo Organizers LLC from carrying out their professional duties, and may include yelling, verbal abuse, and refusing reasonable requests. Threatening is defined as physical actions short of contact, general oral or written threats to people or property, and implicit threats. Violent is defined as physical assault directed at people or property.
- Soflo Organizers LLC reserves the right to issue refunds in the event of disruption of services.
Fees & Payments
- Soflo Organizers LLC will decide independently and communicate to the Client in advance the fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which we deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with our experience, the services we deliver, and the responsibility we accept. “One Hour” of work is defined as one man hour. When multiple organizers are present, each hour worked by each organizer will count toward the total hours worked.
- Soflo Organizers LLC reserves the right to charge different rates for working in any conditions we deem dangerous or hazardous based on the assessment.
- Soflo Organizers LLC accepts payment by cash, check, and all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) at this time. There will be a charge of $45 for any check returned for insufficient funds or any bank draft item that is not payable for any reason, as well as additional collection and/or legal fees to compensate for overdraft charges and unpaid account balances.
- After we have redesigned your space, we should still review what we have accomplished to determine if what we have achieved has been maintained and if organizing systems are working. If the system that we created is not working for you then we will work together to create one that will. The single session rate will apply unless a package has been purchased.
Personal Liability of the Client
- In the event of bodily injury to any representative of Soflo Organizers LLC, the contract holder is liable for any and all medical bills and emergencies as included in their personal and/or business insurance.
- Client releases all rights to before and after photos, to be used in Soflo Organizers LLC’s publications, including but not limited to the website and pamphlets. Client agrees that photos may also be used for Soflo Organizers LLC’s publications/website, provided that Client’s name is not linked to the photos in any way.
- Regarding the purging, sorting, and organizing of items, the Client maintains process ownership. Soflo Organizers LLC recognizes items as the sole property of the Client, and though efforts will be made to help purge when needed, it is hereby stated that the final decision on such matters belongs to the Client.
- Project outcomes depend on the Client’s willingness to purge and donate when needed, and to properly organize and maintain items. Long-term maintenance of organization hinges on the Client’s commitment to maintaining the order, and quantity of items in the space.
- Referrals are an important part of the success of Soflo Organizers LLC. If the Client refers someone to us who becomes a new client, the existing Client will receive ONE HOUR of organizing services FREE (at your next session) after the new client’s first paid session with us!
- There are no refunds for services/hours completed.
- Refunds of unused portions of packages will result in the loss of purchase discount. The refund amount will be the difference of the package price and the hours used adjusted to the single session rate of $50/hr.
- Soflo Organizers LLC reserves the right to refund any remaining, unused hours from prepaid packages (based on the calculations stated above) and terminate the contract, if the client repeatedly cancels and creates a disruption of services. This is at the sole discretion of Soflo Organizers LLC.
Supplies & Shopping Assistance
- Soflo Organizers LLC will either make suggestions about what supplies should be purchased and the Client will do the shopping OR per the Client’s request, Soflo Organizers LLC will shop and purchase the supplies, making certain they are delivered to Client’s location.
- Clients are responsible to pay for all agreed-upon supplies (file folders, labels, labeling tape, storage containers, shelving, etc.) necessary for the completion of the project and the fee for shopping and returns. The standard hourly rate will apply for all shopping and returns. Receipts for funds spent on Client’s behalf will be presented as soon as possible and payment remitted by the Client within 14 days of receipt.
- 60 minutes of round-trip travel time is complimentary (from Greer, SC). Any additional travel time is billed at our standard hourly rate (i.e., an additional 15 minutes of drive time would be $15).
- Travel time between work sites is billable at our standard hourly rate.
- Travel fees may be waived at the sole discretion of Soflo Organizers LLC.
- The current coverage areas include: all of Greenville County and parts of Spartanburg County. Not sure if we provide services in your area? Contact us about your city!